Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Friday night at the Crop!

So Friday we were going to have dinner with friends so I took off of work.... plans fell through so I went out to my new favorite scrappy store, Great Scraps!  They have Friday night Crops from 7pm until 12am... I met so many nice croppers and got lots of GREAT info for scrapping in the MD area!  First let me show you what I got done...





I also worked on my name tag for my Ft Meade Shoebox Card Swap for Saturday.  The contest is for us to decorate a nametag with our splitcoast stamper screen name... ofcourse the BIG GAME was on Sat night so I decided to go with a Ravens theme.. I cut my screen name with my Cricut and Gypsy on a new product that I found at Great Scraps; Terrifically Tacky tape sheets.... then adhered the purple and gold microbeads... all through the week I had been attaching the sequins onto the cow bell.... as you can see I like the bling!... I did not win... :0(  but another great lady at the swap won for her inventive name tag that showcased her profession of a nicu nurse!... how can I compete with sweet LITTLE baby supplies that save little lives!?... if I had to lose I am okay with losing to that!

No comments:

Post a Comment