Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Saturday is Ft Meade Shoebox Swap Day!

Saturday is a day I have been waiting for!.... I LOVE hanging out with this FAB group of ladies!!  Once every 3  months I get together with the Meade Girls to laugh; eat; stamp and shop... what could be better!?  I was lucky enough to learn about this fab group from my dear attached by marriage cousin Mary... she is a great stamper and an awesome cousin-in-law! 

We get together at 10 am on Meade and stamp each others creations that we pre package and bring enough to share with each other... at the end we have 21 different cards and more than I can count in memories~

My card that I made for the swap...






Paula



Amanda- our hostess with the mostest!




Angie




Ann




Cindy




Dawnmarie




Fran




Gloria




Jane




Janeen





Jill





JoAnn





Kathi





Lynn




Mary





Michelle G





Vera








Pete





Rose




Sara






Tracy



No comments:

Post a Comment