Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Shopping on a Sunday afternoon....

I have to get to this computer more to blog!  Well today is catch up day!  Here in MD it is an ice day; no school for the boys and no work for me... 

It has been awhile since I opened my computer so you will have to bear with me as I catch up!  So last Saturday Corey and I went out to celebrate our new friend Summer's birthday... we had snacks and started our celebration at Val's then proceeded to Cancun Cantina for a night of dancing... it was fun to get dressed up and spend the evening shaking my grove thing with Corey!  But most of all welcoming another great year for our friend Summer... HAPPY BIRTHDAY SUMMER!! 

So Sunday was reserved for the Michael's big sale... Cricut Cartridges for $9.99!  I went to the Michael's in Hanover, Crofton and Laurel and finally came home with these...


Sweethearts
Simply Sweet
Celebrate with Flourish
Pagoda
Pooh and Friends
Paper Doll Dress Up
Pooh Font Set
all 7 of these for the price of 1 regular cart!!... Can't wait to play with them!!

No comments:

Post a Comment